Welcome to Our Website
The Wellington Provincial Gold Star Association consists of over 700 serving and retired fire service personnel who are recipients of the United Fire Brigade’s Association of New Zealand 25 year gold star presented for service within the New Zealand Fire Service.
* Download all the Registration Information and Forms for our upcoming 2019 Conference – 5-7 April at Feilding *
[Click on the “Upcoming Events” Tab further down this page]
2018 AGM held at Eastbourne – 13 to 15 April
The Executive Team – 2018 to 2019
Back Row: V.P. John Rowe, Patron Herb Carberry, Secretary John May, S.V.P. Gary Weaver, V.P. Mike Aamodt
Front Row: I.P.P. Ray Huxford, President Dennis Bristow, V.P. Tony Swain, J.V.P. Tony Adie
What is in our Website
Our site has a number of sections where you can find out more information, read reports, get the latest news on upcoming events and purchase some of our specialist products. On our Reports page
- Association rules
- Meeting Minutes
- Upcoming Conferences
- Recent Recipients
- Upcoming Recipients
- Latest updated Gold Stars and 50 year medals presented in 2018 (added 24 October 2018)
- Gold Stars and 50 year medals still to be presented in 2018 (added 24 October 2018)
- Register your interest in attending the Wainuiomata FB 75th Jubilee.
- Wellington Provincial Gold Star Association AGM – Feilding 5th – 7th April 2019.
- Wainuiomata FB 75th Jubilee – Labour weekend – 2019. More info and registration here
- NZ Firefighters National Golf Tournament – 2-5th April 2019 at Levin Golf Club – More information here.
Latest News Flash
It is with deep regret that I advise you of the Passing of Ex DCFO Malcolm George Nelson ( Rowie) of the Martinborough Fire Brigade.
Rowie passed away on the 26th November 2018 at his home aged 70years.
A service to celebrate Rowie’s life will be held at the Martinborough Fire Station on Friday 30th November 2018 at 1.00pm
At this sad time we extend our sincere condolences to Sharlene and family along with Rowie’s friends.
For those serving members of Fire and Emergency New Zealand dress will be service uniform, Caps and medals.